This special transport vehicle is suitable for nuclear power plants and other industries that can produce radioactive waste. It is a standard 200L waste barrel special transport vehicle. This special vehicle can fix and transport 20L waste barrels. The special grab can be used to grab the waste barrel. And other basic operations. It can ensure that the radiation dose rate received by the driver meets the safety standards, can smoothly enter and exit the operation site, and has high efficiency, easy cleaning, safety and operating comfort.
1. Main technical characteristics
(1) Each vehicle should be equipped with a removable and adjustable fixing device and a tie-down system that matches the loaded objects. The fixing is required to be firm and stable, and the loaded objects cannot slide or fall when the vehicle is moving normally, starting and stopping.
(2) The vehicle should be able to meet the requirements of the maximum load weight and the use requirements of the road in the factory. The engine should have good power performance, stable operation, rapid and stable speed, no abnormal noise, and normal oil pressure and temperature.
(3) The structural parts of the vehicle should be corrosion resistant. Appropriate anti-rust measures should be taken, and non-stainless steel surfaces should be painted. Waterproof and moisture-proof measures shall be taken for the electrical control equipment, transmission mechanism and its parts.
(4) Vehicles are likely to be contaminated by radioactivity, so it is required that the car body should be easy to clean and should not produce stagnant water.
(5) The vehicle should be equipped with service brakes, parking brakes and straight reverse assist devices, and it should be ensured that the vehicle can realize straight reverse climbing under full load.
(6) When the engine is running and stopped, there must be no obvious leakage of the radiator, water pump, cylinder block, cylinder head, heater and all connecting parts.
(7) The exhaust pollution emission and noise control of the vehicle shall comply with the requirements of the national five standards for environmental protection.
(8) The vehicle should be equipped with safety protection devices in accordance with relevant standards and regulations.
(9) Vehicles should be equipped with adequate fire fighting equipment.
(10) On the premise of meeting various technical requirements, the overall dimensions of the vehicle should be minimized.
(11) All vehicles should be able to adapt to environmental conditions and operate normally.
2. Applicable standards, specifications and documents
State Council Order No. 160 "Regulations on the Administration of the Transportation Safety of Radioactive Materials"
GB 11806-2019 "Safety Regulations for the Transportation of Radioactive Materials"
GB 7258-2004 Safety technical conditions for motor vehicle operation
GB1589-2016 Vehicle Outer Dimensions, Axle Load and Mass Limit
GB/T 13306 标牌
GB/T 13306 signs
GJB 79 相式车通用规范
GJB 79-phase vehicle general specification
GB/T3181 Paint Film Color Standard
GB 7258-2017 《机动车运行安全技术条件》
GB 7258-2017 "Technical Conditions for Safety of Motor Vehicle Operation"
•Safety level, quality assurance level and seismic category
Security level: NS
Quality Assurance Level: NC
Earthquake resistance rating: NA
3. Design of special transport vehicle for radioactive solid waste warehouse
The special transport vehicle of the radioactive national waste warehouse is driving in the field. The carriage needs to be anti-seismic, tensile, compressive, and corrosion resistant. In order to reduce its own weight, the top is a non-closed structure. The fourth bureau of the carriage adopts a container tile structure. , The front baffle adopts the welded structure of steel enamel and the protective plate. The side rails and tail rails of the carriage are made of auto-specific cold-rolled steel plates with a thickness of 1.2mm with high-quality anti-rust treatment. The middle frame is welded with square pipes;
The base of the carriage is a steel plate with a thickness of 2mm, and the floor of the carriage is covered with stainless steel with a thickness of 2mm to ensure high strength of the carriage;
The single door at the rear of the carriage is used for the operator to enter the car and install a hidden hanging ladder.
When loading and unloading the transport container in the special transport vehicle compartment of the radioactive solid waste warehouse, the compartment can be tipped left and right without obstructions, which is convenient for transporting the container. When the transport container is loaded and unloaded, the side panel and back panel of the compartment should be opened and closed manually. Easy to operate.
In order to reduce the harm caused by radiation to the driver, a shielding protective layer is set between the cab and the carriage. The shielding protective layer is made of 40mm thick carbon steel plate. The steel plate area can cover the front of the car and ensure that the shielding layer is firmly fixed and does not fall over.
4. Fixing and fixture
The fixing device of the detachable bracket body structure can be loosened and clamped quickly after being hoisted into the bracket; clamping the body part of the 20OL waste bucket to ensure safe transportation. The clamping mechanism is electrically driven, with a remote control mechanism for operation;
The fixing bracket of the transportation container will be fixed in the carriage by means of bolts. The way of tank fixing should be safety first, while taking into account the convenience of operation. The tank fixing process can avoid movement or bumps during the transportation of the container.
Using pressure-bearing high-strength bolts as the connection between the bracket and the compartment floor, and the shear connection in the component that can withstand the dynamic load of the car;
5. Scrap bucket spreader
The special clamp adopts hoisting operation. When the hoist is lowered, the clamp spring mechanism hits the end of the barrel and immediately knocks open the claw. When the claw is retracted, it will automatically close and clamp the cylinder. When the hoist is hoisted The claw is in contact with the wall of the barrel and firmly hooks the end face of the lower flange of the barrel.
The opening and closing of the gripper of the spreader operation are completed by mechanical action, without electrical operation;